How To: Apply + Remove Your Lashes & Liner
Apply Your Magnetic Lashes Properly
- Shake your eyeliner. Swatch the product on your hand to make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients in the eyeliner. If not, proceed with the next steps.
- Measure your lash to your eye and trim, if necessary. Trim from the outer edge. Make sure to trim off one magnet at a time - cutting the band so that the next magnet is at the very edge. Your lash should be the length of your lash line from the inner edge of your iris to the outer corner of your eye. You can keep these trimmed pieces to "stack" on your lash band and customize volume.
- Tip: If you are not wearing eyeshadow with your lashes, wipe your eyelids clean with a micellar water on a cotton pad and apply an eyeshadow primer on your lid, before your eyeliner, for longer wear. If you usually curl your eyelashes, curl them before applying the liner. Mascara can also be applied before the liner.
- Line your eye with the brush horizontal to the ground. Start from the inner corner of your eye and slowly drag the brush across. Create a line that is the same thickness as the magnets. Adding a wing is optional. Wait about 20 seconds and apply a second coat. Make sure to apply at least 2-3 coats of liner across the entire upper lash line for better hold.
- After your last coat has 20 seconds of dry time, apply your lash. You should be able to feel a magnetic pull. Focus on attaching the inner corner before laying down the outer corner of the lash.
- Tip: The inner corner of the lash should be applied right above the edge of your iris for most comfortable application. If for some reason you feel any discomfort or "poke" sensation, your lashes need to be trimmed.
Remove Your Lashes & Liner Properly
- Gently peel the lash off from the inner to outer corner. Gently scrape off excess liner off the lash band/magnets with your nail. Place the lash back into the FINESSE lashes box.
- Wash off your eyeliner with warm water and any facial cleanser.
- Tip: Soak a cotton pad with micellar water and hold it over your eyeliner for a few seconds and wipe it away. Wash your face with warm water and cleanser to take any remnant product off.
Checkout our YouTube Channel for video tutorials, reviews, and more!
Click here and subscribe (it's FREE)!
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org